Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Love Surprises!



Today while touring the off site showrooms open for Cologne Design Week, Susan and I stopped into My Zoo Shop and struck up a conversation with the owner. That led us to a private tour of an apartment he had decorated; that led us to comment on the wallcoverings; that led him to tell us they were vintage from his friend in the shop next door. Long story short- we had to check out the wallpaper store as Susan is a vintage wallpaper aficionado. I am the one that was surprised when I came across this vintage JAB fabric. It's 100% linen and has a repeat of 32" and it’s coming home with me. Don't be surprised to see it in its most recent reincarnation at Vision 09.

Update: So this is the fabric that I left behind. Now it's haunting me and I will probably have to
give it a new home too. It is also a vintage JAB print on a linen and cotton ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment